Dûrmarth, as the old Angmar RPG of ModdingUnion states, was born a man of Arthedain, called Atauko. After his father's death, Dûrmarth and his mother moved with his uncle, who was abusive to them. After a while, he ended up killing his uncle and he had to flee, his mother getting killed in the process. After that, wolves were about to eat him, when a man, who turned out to be Gulzár, killed them and saved him.
Atauko was brought to Carn-Dûm, where he was given the name Dûrmarth by the High Sorcerer of Angmar. From then and onwards, he could not think of anything but his hatred for Arthedain. Dûrmarth became a loyal follower of the Iron Crown, learning to tame Wolves and Trolls (losing his left ring finger in the process). He swore to protect the man who had saved him, and after a while, he ended up becoming the Captain of the Shadow Guard of the Witch-King himself.
Dûrmarth can fight as a Guardsman or as an Enforcer.
As a Guardsman, his attacks reduce the damage of enemy heroes by 35% for 5 seconds.
As an Enforcer, his attacks reduce the armor of enemy heroes by 35% for 5 seconds.
When Dûrmarth is first recruited, he is in Enforcer mode by default.
Level 3: Blade of the Enforcer - Dûrmarth releases the terrible power of his cursed blade on a target enemy unit or hero, dealing massive damage. The more enemies the blade has slain, the more powerful it will become. Left click on target unit.
- At level 5, Dûrmarth will be healed by the amount of damage he deals
- At level 7, the blade will cause a bleeding wound for 10 seconds
- At level 10, the target will in addition be marked for 10 seconds, in which time Shadow Guards and heroes of Angmar will cause +25% damage by melee attacks against the target.
Level 5: Dûrmarth's Verdict - Dûrmarth executes an enemy hero for the Iron Crown. He will become stealthed for 10 seconds, and if he attacks an enemy hero in that time the ability will activate, causing the enemy hero to lose 50% armor for 30 seconds. Left click to activate.
Level 7: Shadow Attack - Dûrmarth gets -30% armor for 30 seconds, but his attacks reduce the armor of all nearby heroes. During the effect, Dûrmarth can't toggle to Guardsman mode. Left click to activate.
Guardsman abilities: Edit
- At level 5, the hero can't be knocked back
- At level 7, the hero's armor will be increased by an additional +25%
- At level 10, the ability also affects nearby Shadow Guards granting them +50% armor
Level 7: Protective Shadow - Dûrmarth gets -30% damage for 30 seconds, but his attacks reduce the damage of all nearby heroes. During the effect, Dûrmarth can't toggle to Enforcer mode. Left click to activate.
Level 10: Command of the Guardsman - At Dûrmarth's command, a group of Shadow Guards protect a hero of Angmar, attacking enemies that come near and dealing superior damage to enemy heroes. Left click on icon then left click on target Angmar hero.
Dûrmarth can receive the following upgrade:
This upgrade can be applied to him through Witch-King's ability Might of the Witch-King.
|This section has no content. You can help the Edain Mod Wiki by adding information to it.|
- Dûrmarth's quotes come from the Witch Slayer Hero from "Heroes of Newerth", that were originally said by Van Helsing (Hugh Jackman), Count Dracula's hunter from the movie of the same name