Helegwen has a unique stance system that allows her to change between different arrows, each with a different effect.
- Ice Arrows - Can damage even walls and castle expansions and reduces the production and damage of targeted buildings by 50% for 5 seconds. Enemy units suffer 25% less damage. Enemies won't be attacked automatically.
- Steel Arrows - No special effects, enemies will be attacked automatically at a medium range.
- Freezing Arrows - Slows down enemies by 40% for 5 seconds. They suffer 25% less damage. Enemies in vision range will be automatically attacked.
Rank 3: Hail of Frost Arrows - Helegwen calls down a hail of Frost Arrows. Enemy units and monsters in the area are frozen, while heroes are slowed by 50%. Buildings are disabled entirely for 30 seconds.
Rank 10: Gift of Winter - Helegwen's Freezing Arrows now slow the enemy 50% more, and her Ice Arrows' effect on buildings lasts three times as long (15 seconds). This also affects her Multishot. Furthermore, the damage bonus granted by the Frost Arrows for archers of Carn Dûm and Frost Ammunition for catapults is permanently doubled. (Passive ability)
Helegwen can receive the following upgrade:
This upgrade can be applied to her through Witch-King's ability Might of the Witch-King.
Helegwen is a unique archer hero in the sense that she sacrifices damage for negative effects as demonstrated by her stance system. She is also very useful as with just her level 3 ability it is possible to freeze an entire army.
|This section has no content. You can help the Edain Mod Wiki by adding information to it.|
- Her voice files come from the character Ravenna, from the film "Snow-White and the Huntsman".
- Helegwen was entirely created by the Edain Community. They created a backstory, design and set of unique abilities. The Edain Team was so impressed by this that they decided to make the hero part of the faction.